Send by email
Update the information
Any problem with this information?
See phone number
Relationship Pain Does Not Mean It's Over
I Show You How To Repair and Strengthen Your Personal and Business Relationships
At My Office, Onsite, Via Phone, Online 10am-8pm Weekdays, 9am-1pm Saturdays
Life is a series of relationships.
Success in life is dependent on forming and maintaining successful relationships.
I believe that relationships often fail because we forget that everyone is an individual. For individuals to successfully be in a relationship that individual’s needs must be met as part of that relationship. In a good relationship, all parties learn how to meet the needs of the other. Fortunately, this is a skill that can be learned.
Relationship are wide-ranging
1. Relationship to ourselves – how we feel about ourselves – are we confident, self-assured and worthwhile or are we weak, defective in some way and a waste of space. Relationship to self impacts all other relationships.
2. Personal relationships – relationship to our family, children, significant other and friends
3. Work relationships – relationships with customers, managers and fellow employees
4. Relationship to the world – is the world full of opportunities and a friendly place or is it a dangerous place in which you struggle and fight for everything
Over a number of years, I have developed extensive experience helping people find workable solutions to their relationship issues. My counselling methods are aimed at producing practical results in the shortest possible time.
I am passionate about helping people repair and strengthen personal and business relationships and work with
* Couples (Heterosexual and LGBT)
* Business (Management/Employee, Employee/employee)
* Singles Struggling to Find a Meaningful Relationship
A counsellor specialising in
* Grief, loss and trauma
* Parenting challenges
* Family counselling
Has now brought her extensive experience to StartPoint Counselling and is available for appointments.
There are many factors that impact the quality of your relationship such as self-esteem, depression and stress. How people behave and what they seek out in life is a product of their life experience. Understanding your drives and needs is the first step in empowering yourself. Understanding others drives and needs is the foundation of good relationships. I believe that a desire to understand yourself and others and a desire to implement necessary changes, makes relationship repair possible.
If you are serious about getting results we are serious about working with you.